I Received “The Versatile Blogger Award” !!!
Thank you to my friend and awesome writer, Deborah Court, author of “Bound To The Prince”. You should really check out her wonderful blog at: deborahcourt.blogspot.com
She awarded me with
“The Versatile Blogger Award.”
I feel very honored to receive this award and glow with pride today, especially since I don’t update my blog very often (as most of you know). I’ll do my best in the future to write blog entries worthy of those of the very talented bloggers who have been selected before me (and to update my fics as often as possible).
Here are the Versatile Blogger Award rules:
- Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to them.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to other, recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
Okay, here are 7 things you may or may not know about me;
- The first thing I wrote was a poem to my grandpa. I was around ten years old at the time and it started off like this, “There he sits in his chair…blowing smoke rings in the air.” Yes, he was a smoker and sorry, can’t remember the rest of it!
- My favorite color is blue, like Eric Northman’s eyes.
- Often I am forced to write my stories and post on my site; while my 2 new kittens, Whiskey and Puscifer constantly try to lie down directly on my right hand, demanding to be cuddled and petted. Hence, the reason why I have tar-pol tunnel syndrome and have to wear a wrist brace while I type! (Or, it could be because I’m always on the computer too! Haha!)
- Long ago, I won a cake decorating contest and not only that…I won my own cake back in a raffle!
- I write poems you would find in greeting cards…but only to my friends. I usually take what I know about them, exploit them and make fun of them. They are hilariously funny! They enjoy them too! What can I say? I’m a very mean person…hehe.
- Besides writing and running Eric & Sookie Lovers, I work in a deli. What can I say? I LOVE handling meat! Hehehe…
- When I have some spare time (which is rare) I enjoy “playing” around with different looks, codes and things for my sites! You don’t know how much fun it is; until you discover something cool and new to use on your site. Believe it or not, there’s so many things you can do, even on a WP.com blog (which doesn’t allow as many things).
Here are some bloggers whose articles I particularly enjoy, and I’m awarding each of them the Versatile Blogger Award. Of course, there’s no special order:
TB Rants & Raves: an avid Eric & Sookie lover, who writes reviews about the Sookie Stackhouse novels and Dexter.
Viking Wenches: a group of wenches who love the Viking vampire, Eric Northman. Expect lots of pics and drooling wenches!
Kissed By Fire: A spoilery Game of Thrones blog! A must for anyone who loves to be spoiled about the show and/or the books and love great photoshopped pics!
TruBookies Review: reviews of HBO’s True Blood and (soon-to-be) Game of Thrones!
Sookieverseblog: This one needs no introduction. Anyone in the TB/SVM fandom probably already knows about SVB!
My Own Little Corner Of The World: a blogger shares her thoughts about her favorite things including; True Blood and SVM!
Congrats! Giving away this award is as much fun as receiving it! <3<3<3